Endometriosis is a hormone-dependent condition in which tissue that normally grows inside the uterus grows outside the uterus. Clinical symptoms can include painful menstruation, chronic pelvic pain, pain with defecation (bowl movements), and pain during intercourse.
Cypress Medical Research Center in Wichita is currently conducting a research study in individuals 18 years of age and older who have had a surgical diagnosis of endometriosis.
The purpose of this study is to assess the response of quinagolide extended-release vaginal rings administered for 8 menstrual cycles.
You may qualify to participate if you:
- Are 18+ years of age with endometriosis.
- Surgically diagnosed with endometriosis in the last 10 years
- Have moderate to severe endometriosis related pain.
If you qualify and decide to participate, you will receive:
- Study-related care, tests and procedures
- Study related medication
- Health insurance is not needed to participate.
To learn more about this study, or see if you may qualify, call 316-425-6333